On behalf of the entire Aqua Data Studio team, we’re excited to announce the release of Aqua Data Studio version 20.6 with Enhancements in the following areas.
We updated the platforms Oracle, DB2LUW , MS SQLServer and Amazon PostgreSQL to later versions
Aqua Data Studio provides these users of Oracle, DB2LUW, MSSQLServer and Amazon PostgreSQL with the specific benefits listed below:
- Aqua Data Studio will run on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Apple macOS
- One integrated development environment (IDE) client for over 30 data sources,
- Modern and intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Flexible administration of object and management of data
- Efficient SQL editor, visual query builder and ER diagram modeler
- Powerful data visualization and analytics with dashboards and reporting
- In-depth comparison of schema, data, and files, and synchronization of schema
- Easy integration with version control systems for SQL and files
Snowflake users will be able to take advantage of the Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Single Sign-On(SSO) for login access.
Aqua Data Studio provides these Snowflake users with the following specific benefits listed below:
- Carry your windows login permissions to your webpages
Schema Tree support for external databases, external schemas, and external tables for Amazon Redshift Spectrum.
Aqua Data Studio provides these Amazon Redshift Spectrum users with the following specific benefits listed below:
- Query the data stored in the Amazon External Spectrums (S3) buckets and Hive S3 Metastore
- The flexibility to administer the creation of these databases, schemas and tables
- Work with the data inside of these buckets
The ability to Import or Export to an external editor for BLOB (Binary Large Object) and CLOB (Character Large Object) values for Oracle, SQLServer and DB2 databases. Aqua Data Studio provides these Oracle, SQLServer and DB2 users with the following specific benefits listed below:
- Keeping the database and files in synchronization
- Being able to externally edit your blob, clob files and hexadecimal
- Being able to view hexadecimal files, Videos or Images
- Import and export these values into external files or locations
User-Defined Tables can now be used as parameters when passing tabular data into stored procedures or user-defined functions.
Aqua Data Studio provides all users with the following specific benefits listed below:
- Makes your code easier to view
- Crating these in the tree view GUI
- Makes table creation easier
- Parameters can be passed to the function
- They can be used to create joins and also be used in a select, where or case statement
- Use these parameters for writing scripts
Join us for our upcoming webinar where you will learn about the many features and capabilities of Aqua Data Studio.
Learn Aqua Data Studio Overview
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2020
Time: 11:00 am PST / 2:00 pm EST
Download a Trial: Aqua Data Studio Trial Download
View Documentation: Aqua Data Studio Documentation
See What’s New in this release: What’s new in version 20.6