Aqua Data Studio is the industry-leading multi-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for databases with Visual Analytics.
This comprehensive and versatile database management tool is designed to streamline and enhance database development, administration, and analysis tasks across over 40 platforms, including SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and many more.
What’s New in Aqua Data Studio version 23.0
Authentication and Identity Access Management Support
In this release, Aqua Data Studio introduces support for:
- Amazon Redshift connections using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) and PingOne with single sign-on credentials
- Microsoft Azure SQL and Azure Synapse connections using the credentials of Azure Active Directory (AD) Multi-Factor Authentication
By supporting these authentication standards, our customers benefit from enhanced security of all their data assets, reducing the number of passwords that users need to remember and ensuring that a trusted party authenticates the user’s identity.
Expanded Support: Aqua Data Studio Adds Google BigQuery Access Worldwide
Aqua Data Studio version 23.0 introduces extended support for Google BigQuery data sources, enabling access from locations outside the US. Users now have the flexibility to query, create, insert, and delete datasets and objects in any BigQuery region.
Enhanced Database Platform Support in the Latest Release:
Aqua Data Studio version 23.0 introduces the support of newer versions of the following database platforms:
- MongoDB 5.0.14
This release of MongoDB provides for the distribution of data across clusters resulting in faster processing of larger amounts of data. For Aqua Data Studio users, this translates to performance gains for the developers, database administrators and analysts working with those larger datasets. Users can now take advantage of these faster response times when creating, comparing, or running queries in the product. This performance improvement also benefits users when generating reports or graphs using Visual Analytics.
- Informix 14.10
Aqua Data Studio now supports the latest release of Informix that delivers increased security robustness with Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3 support.
Upgraded Driver Support for Enhanced Aqua Data Studio Features
We have implemented driver updates for the following platforms in Aqua Data Studio version 23.0, enabling the utilization of the latest available features.
- Microsoft Driver has been upgraded to version 11.2
- MySQL Driver has been upgraded to version 8.0.28
- JConnect Driver for Sybase ASE IQ and Anywhere has been upgraded to the latest release, version 20.0
- Informix Driver has been upgraded to version 4.50.8
- Redshift Driver has been upgraded to version 2.1.0