Video : Aqua Data Studio for InterBase
Embarcadero InterBase is a SQL-92-compliant relational database management system that supports standard interfaces such as Java database connectivity (JDBC), open database connectivity (ODBC), and ADO.NET. We know it for its small footprint.
Some advantages of InterBase include:
- Platform diversity: InterBase provides a heterogeneous solution for dealing with modern platform diversity across server, desktop, and mobile.
- Change views: The patented change views technology of InterBase enables the fast, simple, and secure tracking of changes to persisted data.
- Tablespaces: InterBase supports tablespaces, allowing for better management and organization of database storage.
- User-defined functions (UDFs): InterBase supports UDFs, enabling developers to create custom functions for specific use cases.
- Security: InterBase offers robust security features, including database-level encryption, column-level encryption, and cipher support.
Explore the extensive support that Aqua Data Studio provides for the InterBase embeddable relational database. In this session, our expert presenter will guide you through the essential features and functionalities of Aqua Data Studio for InterBase, covering a wide range of topics:
1.Register data sources and configure connections.
2.Build, debug, execute, analyze, and share SQL queries.
3.Edit, import, and export data, protect sensitive data, and generate test data.
4.Analyze data with visualizations and dashboards.
5.Manage objects, stored procedures, functions, and packages.
6.Compare and synchronize schema, data, files, and folders.
7.Create entity relationship diagrams.
8.Manage version control repositories.
9.Check and administer instances, storage, security, and sessions.
10.Schedule tasks and automate processes for custom workflows.
Aqua Data Studio helps database developers and administrators, and data and business analysts to manage data platforms and data, and visually analyze data. Unlike its competition, it provides a unique combination of a full-featured database IDE and visual analytics, the broadest range of native data sources, versatile import and export, advanced SQL query development and optimization, extensive comparison of databases and data, and powerful team collaboration
Aqua Data Studio: Extensive Support for InterBase
Aqua Data Studio is the universal database integrated development environment (IDE) for Database Developers, DBAs, and Analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data. Whether you are working with relational, NoSQL, or cloud databases, your data is easily and quickly accessible with Aqua Data Studio.
Developers can easily manage and interface with the Embarcadero InterBase platform during their application development process. Aqua Data Studio provides a more agile process and streamlined development environment with flexible encryption capabilities. Learn how the many features of Aqua Data Studio can improve your ability to manage, query, and analyze the Embarcadero InterBase embedded database in this overview video.