Video : Visual Data Analytics
Visual data analytics is the use of sophisticated tools and processes to analyze datasets using visual representations of the data. Data visualization involves graphical representation of information and data through visual elements like charts, graphs, and maps, which provide an accessible way to see and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data.
Visual data analytics is important because:
- Identify patterns and trends: Visualizing data helps users recognize patterns and trends that might not be apparent when looking at raw numbers or text.
- Facilitate data-driven decision-making: Visual analytics enables organizations to make better, data-driven decisions by providing actionable insights derived from data patterns and trends.
- Improve understanding: Data visualization simplifies complex data relationships and presents them in a way that is easy to understand, enabling decision-makers to understand difficult concepts.
- Enhance communication: Visual representations of data allow for more efficient communication of insights and findings to stakeholders, making it easier to convey information and promote collaboration.
- Save time: Visual data analytics can help users identify significant data points, reducing the time spent on data analysis and increasing overall productivity.
Explore the advanced visual data analytics of Aqua Data Studio to create dashboards and interact with your data.
Aqua Data Studio: Visual Analytics Demo
Aqua Data Studio is the universal database integrated development environment (IDE) for Database Developers, DBAs, and Analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data. Whether you are working with relational, NoSQL, or cloud databases, your data is easily and quickly accessible with Aqua Data Studio.
Aqua Data Studio’s Visual Analytics allows you to analyze data with an easy-to-use drag & drop interface. You can pull query results into worksheets to create engaging visualizations of your data, you can create dashboards by dragging in visualizations from many worksheets and you can save and share them in workbooks with colleagues and customers allowing them to easily navigate and interact with your data.