Webcast : Create A Successful Data Fabric
Register to view this webinar recording as data industry thought leader, visionary, and practitioner, Claudia Imhoff, Ph.D., presents her views on creating a successful Data Fabric for your enterprise.
The goal of a Data Fabric is to create an architecture that encompasses all forms of analytical data for any type of analysis with seamless accessibility and shareability by all those with a need for it.
Claudia shares insight into the origins of Data Fabric, the benefits to be gained and the rewards to be reaped by supporting business users in their quest to democratize data and easily find and use analytical data and assets for the decisions – strategic and tactical – that must be made every day.
This webcast recording answers three key questions:
- What is a Data Fabric?
- What are the architectural components of a Data Fabric?
- What are the technological functionalities required when implementing a Data Fabric?
Data fabric is an architecture that facilitates the end-to-end integration of various data pipelines and cloud environments through the use of intelligent and automated systems. It is a single environment comprising a unified architecture, and services or technologies running on that architecture, that helps organizations manage their data. The goal of data fabric is to maximize the value of your data and speed up its use across different environments, such as storage and analytics, while applying a common set of protocols, procedures, organization, and security. The benefits of data fabric include:
* Unify disparate data systems, which allow for more holistic, data-centric decision-making.
* Embed governance, strengthening security and privacy measures, and providing more data accessibility to workers, in particular business users.
* Consolidate data from multiple sources onto a single platform.
* Process and analyze data in real-time.
* Access data from anywhere and anytime.
* Scale data processing and analysis capabilities as needed
About the Presenter
A thought leader, visionary, and practitioner. Claudia Imhoff, is an internationally recognized expert on analytics, business intelligence, and the architectures to support these initiatives. Dr. Imhoff has co-authored five books on these subjects and writes articles (totaling more than 150) for technical and business magazines. Claudia is the President of Intelligent Solutions, Inc. and the Founder of the Boulder BI Brain Trust, a consortium of internationally recognized independent analysts and experts. You can follow them on Twitter at #BBBT or become a subscriber at www.bbbt.us.
Please register to view the webcast replay.