Video : Edit Data and Results Sets in an Excel-style Editor
Editing data and results sets from SQL queries in an integrated development environment (IDE) for databases offers various benefits, including:
- Working with database objects and query results sets in an intuitive and user-friendly environment.
Performing data manipulation and data definition operations with ease.
- Editing values in the result set, auto-committing changes, deleting rows, searching text, and navigating through data.
- Submitting changes to a database with a simple click or keyboard shortcut.
- A rich graphical user interface (GUI) provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easier for users to interact with the data and perform various operations without needing extensive knowledge of SQL syntax.
- By providing tools for filtering, sorting, and aggregating data, a rich GUI can help users analyze and manipulate large result sets without having to write complex SQL queries.
- By providing visual cues and warnings, a rich GUI can help users avoid mistakes when writing SQL queries or manipulating data. This can help prevent data corruption and ensure the integrity of the data.
Explore how to alter data and add or delete rows using the integrated GUI table editor in Aqua Data Studio.
Aqua Data Studio - Table Data Editor
Aqua Data Studio is the universal database integrated development environment (IDE) for Database Developers, DBAs, and Analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data. Whether you are working with relational, NoSQL, or cloud databases, your data is easily and quickly accessible with Aqua Data Studio.
Aqua Data Studio provides a Table Data Editor that allows you to edit the result-set of an executed query on a table using a convenient graphical interface. This video shows you how to alter data and add or delete rows using the integrated GUI table editor.